|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 28 Feb, 5:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Collaborative team environment
- Progressive, industry leading organisation
- Range of projects, with possibility to extend
This organisation is a leader in its industry, and one of Auckland's most eligible employers due to its friendly and collaborative culture.
At this time, the organisation is undergoing a period of significant change, supported and enabled by a range of technology projects. To assist in the delivery of these projects, they are looking to add a Senior BA with a solid foundation of the Agile SDLC, and experience in participating in multiple Agile projects.
To be considered for this role, you will contribute the following skills and experience:
- 10+ years as a Business Analyst
- Formal training in Agile BA practices
- Experience gained on several Agile projects
- The ability to create User Journeys and Use Cases
- Experience in business process modelling and process notation (ideally using BPMN)
- The ability to achieve team outcomes through collaboration
As this role will start before mid-March, we are looking for contractors with the above skills who are available at short notice - and able to attend a face-to-face interview in Auckland
This role is open to any contractors who are legally able to take on a full-time contract assignment in New Zealand.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.