|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 2 Mar, 12:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Work on some large scale projects within a leading organisation
- Fairly autonomous role with daily interaction with business leaders
- Permanent position based in central Auckland
Based in Auckland, this leading organisation is looking for a Business Analyst with good experience in testing. So if you are in a mixed BA/Testing role and want to grow your skills as a Business Analyst, this is opportunity is for you. They need someone who can handle multiple projects at the same time while also looking after the support for the business as usual operations.
To be successful in this role, you need to tick the following boxes:
- At least 2 years of Business Analysis experience
- Strong experience in testing
- Strong experience in ERP projects
- Strong stakeholder management experience and business acumen
- Excellent Communication skills are a must - both verbal and written
- Experience in FMCG / Logistics / Supply chain industry is preferred
This is a role with a company that really values hard work and commitment. Not only do they support you in your career goals but also provide the work-life balance you'd like.
If this role sounds right for you then click Apply Now or call Ines at RWA People on (09) 579 7929 for more information.
Please submit your CV as Word document.
Only people with the right to live and work in New Zealand may apply for this role. For this position, you must be available for an interview in Auckland.
Don't forget to visit our website for more vacancies and job opportunities. www.rwa.co.nz
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.