|Listed||Mon 5 Mar, 5:10 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Design and build robust, sustainable business processes
- 6 month, fixed term (extension likely)
- Provide input into test strategies for business systems
If you are on the hunt for a varied and exciting Business Process Analyst role in a prominent Government Agency we want to hear from you ASAP!
Working closely with a key business owner, this role will encompass the mapping, analysis, design and testing of critical processes in a unique operational environment. Key deliverables include (but are not limited to):
- Identifying and proactively acting on business process improvement initiatives;
- Documenting business requirements;
- Providing analytical input in the delivery of key projects;
- Creating and presenting a broad range of technical artefacts including SOPs, project collateral, and training documents.
- Aid in the testing of new business and IT processes.
A working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma and or Kaizen principles would be highly advantageous.
If you're a confident, customer orientated business process analyst ready to hit the ground running apply below or contact Tom Stephens for more information on 04 499 6161.
NOTE THAT YOU MUST HAVE A CURRENT RIGHT TO WORK IN NEW ZEALAND TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.