|Listed||Sun 11 Mar, 12:07 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
A newly formed public sector organisation with a distinct presence across the country, playing an important role in the safety of New Zealand and responding to emergencies.
What will you do?
The core purpose is to provide effective end user support for all applications, including bespoke systems under the Business Solutions group.
A day in the life:
- Request and incident management, analysis and reporting
- Respond to incoming incidents as assigned by the helpdesk, whilst contributing to the continuous improvement of all applications through communication with the development team.
- Develop a knowledge base of user guides and processes to assist with issue resolution across the business.
- Build strong rapport with a range of end users and external vendors
- Experience of supporting applications within a similar environment.
- Experience in carrying out business analysis on implementing software systems.
- Procificent in problem solving, issue analysis and reporting.
- Capability to work under your own initiative.
- Experience helping to formulate user-guides, knowledge bases.
- You must be a Permanent Resident as a minimum requirement.
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to add significant value to an essential public sector organisation.
- Support front-line staff to allow them to perform their duty as efficiently as possible.
- Grow and develop your skillset with potential to progress.
- Be a part of a new and growing team
For further information please call Tracy Church or Sam Blackburn on 04 460 0273 or apply direct by clicking below.
Please be aware this position does require the ability to obtain a relevant security clearance
NOTE for overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.