|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||upto $100hr + GST|
|Listed||Mon 26 Mar, 11:07 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Initial 3-6 month contract
- Auckland Location
- upto $100hr + GST
We have a very urgent need (looking for a commencement of 20th March at latest) for a Lead or solid Senior Business Analyst with lots of project related experience from a Telecommunications environment.
The essential skills that will encourage success in your application are:
- Business Analysis - a very minimum of 10yrs commercial experience. This MUST include recent and very high spec experiences of working within a Telecommunications environment (recent Telco is 100% essential).
- Business Intelligence - recent and solid experience of Business Intelligence related Analysis (Essential)
- Functions (all essential) - leadership of other team members and ideally mentoring to other BA's. Workshop Facilitation, Requirements Gathering, Gap Analysis and translation of business into technical requirements / technical requirements into business needs.
- Methodologies - high level Agile and ideally Kimball or Inmon.
- Technologies - experience with CRM systems (Siebel would be ideal).
- Background - equally experienced in working with/for the wider business and especially Finance along with IT and Applications.
** We WILL NOT accept applications from individuals who are either 1) not available to attend interviews at short notice (Skype could work as long as you are already NZ based) and 2) do not already hold a NZ working Visa.
For further information please call Carl Robinson or Sophie Bird on 09 302 5313 or apply by clicking on the 'Apply for this job' button.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.