|Listed||Mon 26 Mar, 5:22 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- An exciting and growing business
- Small support team of 2
- NZ wide business
My client is looking for an Application Support Specialist to fill a new role. They are rolling out a new CRM across their nationwide business. Starting with 60 users and increasing to over 700 users when completed.
They will need an Application Support Specialist who has performed a similar role elsewhere. You will need to provide support for the system, work with the NZ vendor around changes, make sure SLAs are being adhered to, train the staff when needed, produce reporting, and help create a change & release process.
Hopefully you will have come from an ITIL background.
- Effectively engage and support staff remotely across multiple geographical locations
- Excellent computer and application support skills, including the ability to adapt to and train others in new software functionality
- Proven knowledge in the operation of business information systems (an Information systems qualification is preferred)
- 4 or more years' experience performing system administration of an organisation-wide business information system used by hundreds of users
- Experience using business system reporting tools, ideally with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services
- Operating as the primary liaison point with external software vendors and working with system change control and release methodologies.
- Experience working with ITIL and holding an ITIL foundation Certificate would be preferable
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.