|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 27 Mar, 11:02 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This innovative company has invested in bringing about a long-needed revolution to business in the Payroll and HR Service departments. Pushing the power to view, control and make decisions in real-time for employers and employees alike around productivity measures, staff costs, leave requests and hours completed. A powerful solution has been delivered by a cracking team to a well-established client-base. Now they`re ready to extend existing implementations, integrate with broader systems and deliver new features. And as new clients are on-boarded, the opportunities of ground-up implementation beckon.
Rethink systems and processes, fine-tuned to have the optimal results for the environment. This is where you will come in and be able to stamp your mark as new and existing clients upgrade their solutions. The product itself is a unified web and mobile solution to give a holistic view of all employee information and allowing for analysis at a glance.
Work with major existing clients like FedEx, Heinz, Vector, Mitre10 to define the highest value extensions of existing implementations and integrations with surrounding ERP, Accounting and related systems. Define processes, enhancements and deliver features for SaaS customers who outsource their HR operations to the company`s dedicated operations team.
With a well-established presence here and abroad this software vendor has always been an early adopter of technology, heading to and staying in `the Cloud` in the 90s. From there, on-going success has allowed them to spread their product set and capabilities to cover Payroll automation and HR Services software delivered through browser and Web clients to tens of thousands of people globally.
Develop a deep understanding of the target and existing client businesses and implementations. Understand the challenges they face to understand where business value can be added. Drive the program of work, to deliver the best possible feature set and maintain the momentum of the delivery process. Work with cross-functional teams to ensure everyone knows what`s happening and how it will be rolled out.
- Commercial experience successfully analysing business requirements and processes, implementing products and bringing new features to clients and the broader market
- Well-versed with New Zealand Payroll laws and regulations
- Commerical experience with implementing payroll solutions
- Passion for implementing products that positively affect workplace management
- Enthusiasm for complex systems integration
- Experience with implementing payroll or financial service solutions highly advantageous
- The desire to be part a sea-change in an industry ripe for transformation
- Excellent written and oral communication capabilities
Job reference: CMJO-1712-47244
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.