|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||$100-110K|
|Listed||Tue 3 Apr, 3:28 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This well regarded Kiwi company are true market leaders in their industry. They are going through an exciting digital transformation, have recently implemented Agile, and are committed to upgrading their technology environment. This exciting period of change is a great time to join this successful organisation and really make a difference.
What will you do?
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will work collaboratively to provide the full range of expert BA activities throughout the lifecycle of multiple programmes, projects and initiatives. This will range from enterprise level analysis to detailed process and requirements management on multiple projects, using various methodologies including Agile. As a Senior BA you will also support the BA Manager with mentoring and developing the skills of the wider BA team.
A day in the life:
- Eliciting, analysing, documenting, communicating, validating and managing requirements
- Designing and recommending changes to processes, policies and information systems in alignment with business needs
- Contributing to a cross functional team delivering a solution, providing business analysis expertise and other skills to support project delivery
- Ensuring stakeholders have a common understanding of requirements, processes and the intended solution
- Providing support for development, testing, implementation and go live activities
- Leading a team of BAs for specific assignments where required
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the BA practice
- Contributing to change management by providing information to the Business Change Specialists
- Business process improvement
- Information analysis
Your background, skills and experience:
- At least five years' experience in business analysis roles, including at senior level
- An understanding and experience of various methodologies including Agile
- Proven ability to understand, analyse and communicate complex business issues and solutions to a variety of audiences
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with fantastic interpersonal skills
- Experience working in SDLC
- Experience coaching and mentoring others
- Practical understanding of organisational change management
What it's like to work here:
This organisation offers a fantastic working environment and culture. They are values driven, truly appreciate their people, and are committed to their personal development and wellness.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package including free health insurance
- Wellness programme
- Professional development opportunities
For further information please call Lisa or Luwee on 0800 29 89 99 or apply by clicking on the 'Apply for this job' button.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.