|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 4 Apr, 3:49 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Our Motors team have a brand new role for an Insights Analyst to join the team in Auckland. You'll act as a custodian of the Motors team and help fulfill our long-term vision to be the 'most convenient and trusted place for Kiwis looking to buy or sell vehicles'. You'll be our go-to Analyst for our Motors family of 55+, helping stakeholders to make data-driven decisions.
First up, here's why you will love life at Trade Me Motors. You'll:
- Have and work with New Zealand's largest dataset of Kiwi's shopping habits at your fingertips.
- Get involved in the whole business - you'll work with other business units including sales, marketing, product and finance.
- Our culture of casual excellence means endless progression and professional development opportunities, all while wearing jandals and a t-shirt.
Each day brings fresh challenges, but here's a snapshot of what you can expect. You'll:
- Curate and grow the Trade Me Motors Data Warehouse. Source internal and external data to provide business insights and build awesome data products.
- Help to expand and improve our Dealer Analytics product - embedded analytics on-demand for our motor dealer customers.
- Grow your skills with SQL, Power BI and the Google Analytics suite, and help us on the path to including machine learning in everything we do.
- Be the go-to person for insights across the whole Motors business.
- Be a part of the Analytics Guild, a great team of insights analysts, data scientists and BI developers who support each other's learning.
So far so good? What we're looking for from you is:
- 2+ years of experience in an analyst role, ideally within a similar, e-commerce company.
- A focus, not only on the data but the commercial understanding and ability to share information with the wider business.
- A team player who share ideas, contribute towards team goals and have a focus on the overall team objective.
Trade Me is New Zealand's most influential e-commerce platform and as quintessentially Kiwi as you can get. We have a fun, vibrant and fast-moving place to work, and we're looking for someone who'll thrive in this environment. Check out what it's like to work at Trade Me in our video and click apply on the blue button below.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.