|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 5 Apr, 1:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
An enterprise-scale household name - this business provides innovative solutions and achieves real business advantages for their clients and end-users, across a range of industries in New Zealand and abroad. With the chance to support and improve these solutions alongside a dynamic, autonomous, and high-performance team, you will be well equipped to make the most of the opportunities and variation on offer.
A solid base has been set but now they a re-imagining how technology is deployed throughout the various business units. This team prioritises making system architectures continuously more efficient for their 2000+ staff to focus on what is important, as they continue to build on their successes
This is a newly created position for an Intermediate Business Analyst with design, documentation and CRM experience. Your main responsibilities will include eliciting the requirements, writing process map documents, facilitate workshops, and liaising with key stakeholders.
What are we looking for:
- Experience in a Business Analyst
- Proven record of working with clients, eliciting business requirements and providing solutions
- Proven ability to gather requirements, write and edit functional specifications. You must communicate information effectively to both clients and developers
- Excellent written presentation skills
- Strong organizational skills and assertiveness
For immediate consideration for this contract please send us your CV by clicking APPLY NOW. Be aware that you must be immediately available and possess the right to work in New Zealand.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.