|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 1:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
...for an experienced business analyst with experience with a JDE implementation and an excellent communication skills.
The inside word...
- 12-month fixed-term contract
- Be involved in transformational projects involving ERP & WMS
- FMCG/ Supply chain experience will be a big plus
- Deal with internal and external stakeholders
- Work independently, with minimal supervision
- Be involved in solution design and delivery and be the intermediary between the business and the developers
- Interviews immediately and start ideally immediately
Why you`re a legend...
- More than 4 years of experience as a business analyst, ideally including delivery or project management
- You will have had experience in the implementation of a JDE project
- You are experienced in gathering business requirements, documenting these and communicating with the technical resources
- Communication is your forte, both written and spoken
- You have a strong background in technology and can speak the language of the business and of the developers
- Experience in an enterprise, customer-centric environment, ideally in a supply chain/ FMCG environment
- You are flexible and eager to learn
Let`s get started!
Apply now. For further information, call Gayatri on 092814150 for a confidential chat!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.