|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 1:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Competitive rate and convenient CBD location
- Initial 3 Month contract - looking to move quickly
- Work with one of NZ's largest wealth management organizations!
Come work for a leading kiwi organisation working in the financial services industry vertical. This business offers a vibrant, energetic Auckland CBD environment for people who bring passion and commitment to their work, and enjoy a culture where successes are recognized and celebrated.
Our client is a well- established Kiwi brand in the wealth management space who are currently undergoing a large scale review of member's plans. As a part of this project, you will be working on a large NZ fund management reconciliation with three key aspects: the analysis and documentation of discrepancies between plans, fees, and operations processes.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Minimum of 5+ years working as a Business Analyst
- Exposure working into Insurance/Banking/Financial Services
- Excellent analysis, documentation, and communication skills
- Ability to cut through complexity and understand the true requirements
Don't miss this opportunity - APPLY NOW!
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Please apply using an MS WORD version of your CV, as if we proceed with your application this is the format we'll require to submit to clients.
Note: We review all CV's manually and you will only be contacted if your skills and experience meet the requirements of any of our clients.
REF# JL- 699001
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.