|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Pay & Benefits||$90k - $100k|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 4:27 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
A large organisation based in central Christchurch. They have a big reach into the Canterbury area and have multiple business areas to work with.
What will you do?
Use your information management / document management system (EDRMS) to support users and work with related development teams throughout the organisation. You will also be an advisor around the technical design and system integration of EDRMS.
A day in the life:
- Work in the continuous improvement of information management
- Provide technical advice and user centric support
- Ensure compliance and legislative standards are adhered to
- Technical Experience in an information management system. Particularly knowledge in TRIM or HPE Records Manager are desirable
- Technical Design and Integration knowledge
- Experience in user centric support
- Advanced knowledge of working with and complying with legislative standards
- Knowledge of Sharepoint from an information management point of view
- Excellent communication skills.
For further information please call Will Coleman on 03 9435 911 or apply by clicking on the 'Apply for this job' button.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.