|Company||ZCL TECHNOLOGIES LTD|
|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Free Parking|
|Listed||Fri 18 May, 10:56 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Managing all marketing for the company and activities.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Overseeing the company’s marketing budget.
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Monitor and report on effectiveness of marketing communications.
- Creating a wide range of different marketing materials.
- Analysing potential strategic partner relationships for company marketing.
=== BDM - Business Development Manager ===
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
=== Accountant / Book Keeper ===
- Recording the financial transactions of a business in bookkeeping software (such as Xero), spreadsheets or - databases.
- Arranging payment of accounts.
- Preparing and sending invoices and receipts to debtors.
- Processing payroll and maintaining employee records.
- Carrying out bank reconciliations.
- Reporting for preparation of a Business Activity Statement (BAS).
- Checking figures and reporting for accuracy.
- Producing balance sheets, income statements and other financial documents.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.