|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 25 May, 6:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- 3 months contract role
- Exciting projects and technologies to work on
- Leading organisation to work with
We are seeking a Business Analyst who Is experienced with developing Business Cases and who is willing to work on a transformation project. To be successful in this role, you must have
- Previous experience in the eCommerce space and Supply Chain OR FMCG is MUST.
- Experience with supplier and vendor integration.
- Previous experience handling complex projects and writing Business cases
- Ability to write clear reports and maintain the important records
- Handling and managing senior-level stakeholders
- Ability to work within deadlines, decision-making skills
- Effective communications and interpersonal skills
If you are ready to take on this challenge and be in it to win it, hit that Apply Now! Button and call Anup at RWA People on 09 579 7929.
Only people with the right to live and work in New Zealand may apply for this role.
For this position, you must be available for an interview in Auckland
Job Reference number: 2746381
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.