|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 12 Jun, 2:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Be part on an exciting business that is having an impact on Aucklanders
- Multitude of different projects
- Business and technical work
Our client is a well-known public organisation undergoing a large programme of work nationwide. This programme is expected to continue for a number of years, providing exciting and continuous project work.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for gathering, providing and documenting business requirements. The projects worked on will be a mixture of business and technical with a heavy focus on system improvement and system requirements.
You will be self-disciplined and comfortable working autonomously and provide vital, quality and timely recommendations in the pursuit of progressing the project.
Some of the specific responsibilities include:
- Identifying and developing business requirements as needed
- Advising on system improvements
- Ensuring all business analysis activities are completed within agreed time-frames
- Supporting internal customers to meet project requirements
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key stakeholders across all levels of the wider company
- Validating requirements with the customer to ensure customer expectations are being achieved
- Developing process improvements and identify potential areas for continuous advancement
You will be a Business Analyst with 5+ years of experience in a business and technical facing role with significant system exposure.
Additionally you will be skilled in:
- Excellent analysis and communication skills
- Ability to think logically and apply structure to break down complex tasks into simple components
- Working with both technical and non-technical staff members to understand the business challenges and recommend and design improvements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Process analysis
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Derbyshire in our Auckland office on +64 9 977 9853. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.