|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||Call Talent on 09 281 4150!|
|Listed||Wed 13 Jun, 9:03 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- For a senior business analyst within the banking industry to focus on process design and mapping, data quality validation and audit project for an international common reporting standards project.
- When you contract through Talent, you receive FREE access to the SkillSoft L&D platform, enjoy fortnightly pay and earn Talent points!
The inside word...
- As a senior business analyst, you will be working on a large in-flight and business critical project with multiple streams.
- This is a complex legal engagement and you will be working closely with a vendor and with other 3rd parties such as trust/trustees.
- You will be a key player in the success of this project and will potentially move on to other initiatives longer term.
- You will be working in a large BA team for a retail bank in CBD.
- These projects represent significant importance to the organisation.
Why you`re a legend...
- You have excellent analysis and communication skills and are able to get buy-in from the business and co-workers easily.
- You are well organised and show attention to detail, self-managing and proactive.
- You will have experience working with both technical and non-technical counterparts to understand the business challenges and recommend and design appropriate processes and solutions.
- You will passionate about your career and self-development and interested in business analysis best practice using a variety of techniques.
- You have prior experience working as a contractor within banking domain.
Let`s get started!
Apply now by clicking the link in the first instance or call Calum or Tash on 09 281 4150.
If you are a senior BA with Banking experience and a contract gun for hire then please contact us immediately by applying now.
As this is an urgent contract position, only those who have the right to live and work in NZ now will be considered.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.