|Pay & Benefits||NZ$90 - NZ$120 per hour|
|Listed||Thu 14 Jun, 5:15 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- 3 month contract
- $100+ per hour
- Wellington Government
The Role & Company:
Our client is looking for a Senior BA with experience in infrastructure as a service. The role will revolve around working with a Disaster Recovery system; any experience working with similar projects would be an advantage. You will hold a number of responsibilities, some which include: undertaking GAP analysis, facilitating and planning workshops, creating user stories, and working with the infrastructure team to document the requirements.
To be successful in this role, you will need the following:
- Experience with Agile is essential
- Infrastructure experience - hardware and software rollouts
- Strong stakeholder experience and can build good rapport easily
- Experience with projects in Disaster Recovery is beneficial
- Confident in running workshops
- NZ Citizen or have a work VISA
If you are looking for your next contract role with a likely hood of extension, then please apply.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Matt Nauschutz in our Wellington offices on 049179261
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.