|Listed||Thu 29 Aug, 9:02 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- 6 month+ hourly rate contract
- Immediate start
- Complex transformation design programme
Are you a Service Designer with proven experience in customer-centric design?
Our client is searching for an outside the box thinker with strong communication skills. The ideal candidate will have experience/knowledge of the following:
- Excellent ability to grasp customer requirements and tailor the service design solution to respond to their needs - this will include prioritisation and pragmatic decision making;
- Working in a project team environment, ideally in non technical transformation environment;
- Knowledge of the Qualitative research methods
- Mapping customer journeys to enhance the customer experience.
- Capturing, analysing and documenting requirements and assessing potential solutions.
- Effective communication with user groups, unions, stakeholders and all levels of management.
You must have the right to live and work in New Zealand.
If you're looking for a position that allows you to harness your customer experience and service design skills in an engaging and rewarding work environment, contact Tom Stephens on 04 499 6161 or apply below.
Under the provisions of the Privacy Act 1993, you have the right to access and request the correction of information held by us concerning you. We will retain all information for future vacancies (permanent or contract). Should you wish Momentum Consulting Group to delete this information from our database we shall require written notification to do so, subject to any legal obligations that require us to retain such information.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.