|Listed||Tue 29 May, 11:03 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Highly challenging and exciting technical BI environment
- Wellington CBD based offices
- Opportunity to work with Big Data and cloud services
One of the leading government agencies in Wellington is looking for a Business Intelligence Consultant.
Your new company
One of the leading government agencies in Wellington is looking for a Business Intelligence Consultant to be responsible for driving and translating business and project requirements into Business Intelligence Solution patters and designs.
Your new role
- Identifying, designing and building business data architecture, to high level designs and solutions options analyses
- Driving, developing and delivering business reporting tools
- Transforming and integrating transactional data into meaningful reporting data, creating rules to account for data quality issues
- Developing and enhancing analytical models
- Understanding business problems and identifying the relevant data and business rules to create interactive reports/dashboards
What you'll need to succeed
- 5 years minimum relevant experience working within an enterprise business intelligence environment
- Experience with Oracle Databases, ODI or OWB, OBIEE, Hyperion and Hadoop-related tools
- Understanding of Analytics techniques and languages
- Understanding and experience of the use of Big Data, machine intelligence and other emerging trends and technologies in the market place
What you'll get in return
The knowledge that you will be working for a leading government agency, with the promise of an excellent salary and opportunities for growth.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.