|Pay & Benefits||$NEG|
|Listed||Mon 23 Jul, 10:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- New key data leadership role
- Multi-faceted role to bring data to life
- Wgtn CBD, Private Sector
Our leading Private sector client is seeking to appoint a Data & Intelligence Manager to provide key thought leadership and stakeholder management around all things Data.
This role is responsible for leading our clients technology team's strategy on data. You will work closely with the consumers of data across our client by providing a roadmap, engagement and technical leadership on how others can access and utilise data to drive valuable insights and decision making.
You'll work closely with internal and external technical teams to acquire and serve data to provide useful analytics. We are seeking candidates with experience in the principles of good data governance including the technical know how of data strategies.
You will work closely with vendors and partners to ensure that available data and insights are available and accessible for client wide application and application. You will also be able to consult and advise around security and privacy.
Key skills and experience sought:
- Prior experience in a data leadership role (5-10 years plus ideally)
- Management of internal and external data stakeholders / users / suppliers
- Passion & knowledge for all things data including latest trends an advances
- Experience with industry platforms and tools
- Technical understanding as well as an ability to engage with business and non technical stockholders and audiences
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to contribute to and advise on strategy
- Well versed in data security and privacy.
This is a new and exciting role with a leading private sector employer. A competitive remuneration package is on offer.
You must be legally entitled work in New Zealand. Applications close 1 August 2018.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.