|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 25 Jul, 6:31 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Business Intelligence Manager
- CBD Location
- Competitive Salary
About the role
A high profile organisation base in Auckland CBD is looking for Business Intelligence Manager. Your primary role will be to deliver, operate and support the ICT function both on- and off-premise. You will need to ensure service levels are achieved and projects are delivered to scope, time, cost and quality expectations.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Own, publish and maintain the strategy and supporting roadmaps for Business Intelligence
- Provide solutions for all Business Intelligence requirements of the business.
- Responsible for the 24/7 monitoring and operation of the BI services and functionality
- Deliver all projects and resolve all issues inside of the required SLA's
- Management and resolution of all incidents
- Actively seek opportunities for continuous improvement
- Collaborate and build strong relationships with business stakeholders
Skills & experience required
- 10+ years' ICT experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience managing 24/7 business critical platforms
- Strong project management experience
- Ability to leverage strong relationships with stakeholders both internally and externally
- Outstanding communication skills
- Agile experience
- Experience with Wherescape Red
- Experience with information delivery tools (eg Business Objects)
- Relevant experience with MicroStrategy BI solutions
- Experience in BI environments
- Experience with Oracle
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tyler Hunt on 021 919 593 for a confidential discussion.
Ref AK 93742
Beyond IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.