|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 2 Aug, 12:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Immediate Start
- Auckland CBD
We are seeking experienced Data Engineer for our client based in Auckland. You will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and testing infrastructures for data generation. To be successful in this role, you must have
- Atleast 3+ years experience with BODS ETL development.
- Atleast 3+ years of exterience with ETL and data ingestion tools such as SAP BODS, SQL Server SSIS, etc.
- Working knowledge of SQL and experience with relational databases.
- Good to have knowledge of AWS redshift or Azure data warehouse and Data Bricks.
- Good to have knowledge of Big data tools and techniques.
- Experience in the codification of business rules (analytics) in one of the programming languages.
- Experience working with business teams to capture and define data models and data flows to enable downstream analytics.
- Experience with data modeling, data mapping, data governance and the processes and technologies commonly used in this space.
- Good team player with strong organization and time management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
If you have the above skill set and would like more information on this role, please click Apply Now or call Subbu at RWA People on 09 579 7929.
Only people with the right to live and work in New Zealand may apply for this role. For this position, you must be available for an interview in Auckland.
Don't forget to visit our website for more vacancies and job opportunities. www.rwa.co.nz
Job Reference number: 2717694
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.