|Pay & Benefits||Annual Package|
|Listed||Mon 6 Aug, 1:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Because this role is customer-facing, the Developer must be able to communicate well with clients who have varying technical abilities, as well as with other company staff. Quality is key, as is an ability to understand customer requirements and translate them into a technical reality that is extendable and maintainable.
You will be required to work with multiple industries and a variety of projects within the Salesforce space. You will be given responsibility and freedom on how you deliver the projects, as you will be leading most projects you are given.
- Able to work with our customers to understand the unique business challenges and initiatives;
- Able to gather business and technical requirements in a consultative manner;
- Able to translate business requirements into technical specifications via presentations and formal documentation;
- Has considerable experience implementing software solutions in commercial and enterprise scale clients;
- Able to develop presentations and demonstrations to prove a solution`s business value to customers;
- Able to assist customers in transferring knowledge through training and workshops;
- Certified Salesforce Sales Cloud or Service Cloud consultant, a plus, but not required
- Evaluate, suggest and implement third party software / applications as required by the business
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Force.com platform.
- Communicate with other company resources and with clients regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions.
- 5+ years` experience of Salesforce.com development is required (including administration, integration tools and API`s) with at least 2 full lifecycle SalesForce.com
- Experience in deploying Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities or Force.com Sites, Salesforce1
- Exposure to using Salesforce Process Builder andor Workflows and VisualFlow
- Experience in building client-specific solutions on the Force.com platform using Apex, PHP and Visual Force Experience in developing integration processes using SalesForce.com`s Web Services API and third-party integration tools (Apex Data Loader, Pervasive, etc).
- Proficiency in HTML/XHTML, XML, AJAX, SOQL, Java, PHP, and SOAP-based web services In-depth experience with jQuery and/or ExtJS a plus.
- 2+ years Force.com development experience, with a strong focus on Apex and Visualforce development.
- Solid knowledge of SOQL
- Knowledge of enterprise systems, CRM, SFA, and ERP
- Experience with Oracle, SQL Server, or other databases is required Ability to provide advice on best practices and approaches
- Experience with Agile development practices a plus
- Prior Consulting Experience
- Ability to function in a team
- Strong Communications Skills
3rd Party Tools Experience:
We have global partnerships with the following vendors who integrate with Salesforce and work knowledge or previous experience in deploying these spo:
- Documill Explorer
- Cirrus Insight
If this sounds like you apply now!
Non NZ Residents
International enquiries are welcomed. However, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and have preferably advanced their work permit status will be considered and responded to for advertised positions. Applicants should also note it may be an employer requirement to undertake an interview in New Zealand.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.