|Listed||Tue 7 Aug, 12:16 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- PrimeQ is a Platinum Oracle Partner across ANZ
- A busy yet rewarding Permanent role with an excellent remuneration package
- A kind, humble and inclusive workplace where laughter keeps us happy!
An excellent opportunity for an EPM Consultant to join one of the most dynamic and rapidly growing IT consultancies in Australia and New Zealand and an organisation committed to investing in their people, customers and technology.
PrimeQ is an Oracle business solutions provider in Australia and New Zealand focused on Oracle Cloud. At PrimeQ we provide Cloud application services to our customers across public cloud (SaaS), private cloud, and hybrid deployments, as well as Cloud hosting and management services, Oracle Infrastructure as a Service (Iaas) and Oracle Platform as a Service (PaaS). We are committed to fostering long-term relationships with customers and delivering long-term solutions, partnerships and real business benefits.
Our values form the heart of our business and provide the framework for how we treat our customers and how we work with our colleagues - they are part of our ongoing success and what make us great. PrimeQ is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. We’re also committed to flexibility and open to considering flexible ways of working for every role.
The Role will provide business and technical consulting services in the form of analysis, configuration, training, process and solutions design, onsite assistance, user acceptance testing, and support while ensuring we deliver on our promises. You will build and maintain relationships internally with managers and team members and externally at key accounts to ensure customers are satisfied and referenceable. You will be comfortable engaging with the finance team up to C-level and have at least 5 years’ experience in Hyperion Planning, PBCS and/or Essbase.
- Tertiary qualifications in a Business and/or IT related field
- 5+ years’ experience in Hyperion Planning/PBCS/Essbase
- Proven experience in software system installations, configurations, implementations, project life cycles and software implementation methodologies
- Extensive experience in business performance management, planning, financial analysis and reporting
- Experience working for consulting or professional services organisations
- Experience leading and/or being a team member on mid to large scale projects
- Strong time management and self-management skills
- Being a team player and working closely with other business areas
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Good troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Proven ability to build long term relationships with customers
- Ability to manage multiple relationships, people and time to meet service levels
- Well-developed negotiation and conflict management skills
- A willingness to travel interstate and overseas if necessary to suit business demands
- Able to live and work in New Zealand.
If you believe in striving to do the right thing, building relationships based on trust and loyalty, being committed to excellence, pursuing growth and development, being humble and believing that fun and laughter keeps us happy then we could be the perfect fit for you!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.