|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 28 Mar, 11:37 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Atlantis Healthcare is a recognized global leader in the design, development and delivery of global & in-market patient solutions, empowering individuals to achieve better health outcomes, and driving sustained improvements in patient self-management.
With offices in the United States, the United Kingdom, Spain, Germany, Australia and New Zealand, Atlantis Healthcare partners with pharmaceutical and public health organizations worldwide to deliver on their key objectives. For 20 years, we have positively impacted the lives of individuals through the development and implementation of programs operating in 28 countries, across 53 disease states.
We are looking for a Product Manager to support the Atlantis Healthcare Global Technology Team, based in Auckland. The Product Manager will have overall responsibility for product strategy, delivery of product enhancements and product support within the Atlantis Healthcare (AHC) Group. Key accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
- Strategic planning and management of product roadmaps across all product categories
- Delivery of product enhancements through the Master Build release process
- Pre-sales consultation and product training and support for all regions across all product categories
- Client / Patient Program solution design oversight and support for all regions across all product categories
- Business ownership of Atlantis Healthcare’s Proprietary Patient Support Program Management Platform (OnTrack Interact™) and all secondary services and systems which support OnTrack Interact™
- Input into new product development in consultation with senior management
The right candidate will be a results-oriented, patient-&-customer-focused, and highly experienced individual who values both personal leadership team work, and who works well with all levels of management across the globe. Key professional competencies and requirements for the position include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate confidently with technical and business stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Solid technical understanding of Atlantis Healthcare’s portfolio, including product categories, products suite, and infrastructure frameworks.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in using AHC’s proprietary Patient Support Program Management platform, OnTrack Interact™, with a proven track record of product management delivery in the digital and patient support areas.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in patient support program design, technical delivery, and support on digital platforms across multiple patient communication channels (Email, Phone, SMS, Web, etc.)
- Ability to motivate, lead and direct others in task-driven areas while managing resources and shifting priorities.
- Excellent diplomatic and interpersonal skills, and the ability to deal confidently with people at all levels (internal and client)
- Expert-level understanding and knowledge of the AHC product categories with particular focus on technical knowledge and understanding of OnTrack Interact™ PSP Management system.
- Intermediate-level working knowledge of Office 365 suite of products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Project, Visio)
- Experience in global healthcare industry; US-healthcare market experience highly desirable
- Experience in either business analysis or project management; corporate stand-up or virtual training experience highly desirable
International travel may be required. Attendance at out-of-hours meetings (average of 1-2/wk) is compulsory given the global nature of the role. Salary commensurate based on experience.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.