|Company||Ezycom Computers Limited|
|Location||Hastings, Hawke's Bay|
|Pay & Benefits||45000|
|Listed||Tue 29 May, 11:54 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
• Installs, assembles and configures computers, monitors, network infrastructure and peripherals such as printers, scanners and related hardware; pulls cables and rewires or directs the rewiring of cables as required for new installations and office reconfiguration.
• Troubleshoots problems with computer systems, including troubleshooting hardware and software, e-mail, network and peripheral equipment problems; makes repairs and corrections where required.
• Makes hardware and software acquisition recommendations including helping users assess needs and providing justification for equipment and services.
• Assists with the planning, design, research and acquisition of new or upgraded hardware and software systems; maintains current knowledge of hardware, software and network technology and recommends modifications as necessary; and,
• Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.