|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 30 May, 1:06 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Auckland - CBD
Your new company in a nutshell:
Is one of NZ's largest and best-known media organisations, with an output that touches the lives of millions of Kiwis every day.
This is an opportunity to join the organisation during a revolutionary time where technology is driving innovation and opportunity.
This enterprise will award you the opportunity to work with cutting edge and futuristic products. You will get the chance to develop your skills and gain exposure in a fast-paced and fun environment.
People enjoy working in this friendly, fun and supportive environment and appreciate the chance to work with the best products in the market. You can take control of your career path in a company that is committed to your learning.
What will you do?
Whilst juggling multiple projects you will be utilising your natural creative ability and contributions to the company's digital experiences by branding and design. You will be bursting with creativity and have a solid understanding of the design process.
- 3-5 years as a digital designer preferably from an agency,media or entertainment background
- Solid understanding of HTML5
- Sound knowledge of UX & UI
- Experience managing / mentoring junior designers
- Fantastic communicator with the ability to managing internal stakeholders, agencies and external clients
What it's like to work here:
The team is high performing and passionate about the wider business and what they do. You will have the opportunity to innovate and love going to work!
What's in it for you?
- Cool central Auckland office space
- Make your mark with a buzzing Kiwi business
- Opportunity to develop your skills, innovate and challenge the status quo
- Working with a great fun sociable team
For further information please call Claire Thomas on 02102434397 or Aman Gill on 093025317 or apply by clicking on the 'Apply for this job' button.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions. Others may not necessarily be responded to.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.