|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Tue 5 Jun, 2:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Initial 4 months contract with an Immediate Start
- Well-known company
- City-fringe Location
We are currently looking for a hardworking, proactive and friendly Communication and Administration superstar who will thrive in both a challenging and demanding environment. The successful candidate will be professional, work in a calm manner and pay impeccable attention to detail in order to fulfill the demands of this role effectively and efficiently. Furthermore, you must be organised and able to multi-task whilst remaining focused at all times.
To be successful in this role must have the following:
- Sound experience in MS Office and Excel
- Prepare diagrams and powerpoint presentations (from information that will typically be a photo of a whiteboard) so exceptional Sharepoint skills
- Take meeting minutes, schedule meetings, putting together agendas
- Prepare reports and diary management
- Get updates on action status from staff and managers
- Update the Intranet by filing information on the intranet
- Supporting management team
- Creating and amending documents and presentations.
- Great communication skills and stakeholder management skills
If you think you have got all the above-listed competencies then click Apply Now or call Mhak at RWA People on 09 579 7929.
Only people with the right to live and work in New Zealand may apply for this role. For this position, you must be available for an interview in Auckland.
Don't forget to visit our website for more vacancies and job opportunities. www.rwa.co.nz
Job Reference number: 2750350
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.