|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Fri 8 Jun, 2:05 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Initial 6 Months contract
- Auckland Location with an immediate start
- A chance to work within a company that helps you grow
We are seeking an experienced and talented Jira/Confluence Administrator. The focus of this role will be interacting directly with our users to understand their requirements and impact their experience through the design and implementation and customizations in Jira/Confluence. You'll work as part of a high-energy team delivering creative.
- 3+ years of Confluence administration experience
- Experience building custom templates, blueprints, and page layout designs based on user requirements
- Experience using a theming plugin for Confluence, HTML/CSS, Jira
- Experience maintaining and upgrading a Confluence datacentre installation will be a bonus.
- Proven experience with Confluence data migration between Confluence installations is must
- Ability to work under pressure and meeting deadlines
- A team player with a can-do attitude
- Excellent communication skills and stakeholder management skills
If you think you have got all the above-listed competencies then click Apply Now or call Harman at RWA People on 09 579 7929.
Only people with the right to live and work in New Zealand may apply for this role. For this position, you must be available for an interview in Auckland.
Don't forget to visit our website for more vacancies and job opportunities. www.rwa.co.nz
Job Reference number: 2756551
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.