|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Mon 5 Feb, 6:15 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- Great 12 month contract opportunity
- Great team environment and support
- Using cutting-edge technology
We are working with our client who has a need for an experienced C++ Software Developer for a long term contract. This role is working within a well known innovative organisation to assist on an exciting project.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Trouble-shooting skills and passionate about learning new technologies
- Ideally you will have at least a minimum of 3 years experience in C++ or C# applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate to external clients and internal peers.
This is an fantastic opportunity for someone that is self motivated, team focused and ready to take on their next challenge.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact our Managing Consultant Angela Butler in our Christchurch office on 03 977 8579 quoting Ref No. 9E/11532.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.