|Pay & Benefits||upto NZ$80hr + GST|
|Listed||Wed 21 Feb, 1:11 pm|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
- 6 month initial contract (with right to extend)
- Auckland City - Specialist SAP projects
- upto NZ$80 per hour + GST
We are actively seeking at least x1 SAP Business Objects Data Services Developer for a large programme of work. This is initially a 6 month contract term however, with the right and likelihood to further extend.
The essential skills that will encourage success in your application are:
- Visa - essentially you will already need to hold a valid NZ Work Visa at the time of application and be required to provide no more than 4 weeks notice (more ideally 2 weeks).
- SAP BODS - essentially you will have carried out at least 2 full end to end implementations. Your overall BODS experience does need to span for around 8yrs. We are most interested in versions 3.2 and 4.x.
- Functions - extensive experience in BODS integration with non-SAP Sources along with end to end solution development and implementation. Your overall capability will also mean you have been deeply involved in Data Warehousing, Data Interfacing and Data Migrations.
- SAP other (essential) - SAP BW and HANA. We also suggest beneficial skills to include IDOC and BAPI.
***PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF - you are not available to commence within 2-4 weeks from offer OR if you do not already have a valid Visa entitling you to full time (40hrs per week) work.
For further information please forward your CV to Carl Robinson by clicking on the 'Apply for this job' button.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.