|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 26 Feb, 2:17 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Software solutions provider with global reach
- Leading ICT organisation- open source stack
- Great career development and opportunity to upskill
This is an exciting opportunity with a globally recognized business which has a strong development base in New Zealand, focusing on the finance and insurance industries.
Our client has a highly regarded brand in the market for their leading SaaS offering. They are an innovative and dynamic place to work and have built a strong reputation for producing quality products and attracting top talent! They allow for personal development and reward their employees respectively.
What you'll need to be successful:
- 6+years software development experience
- Experience with Java Software Development including Java Enterprise and Application servers
- In-depth full stack knowledge with strengths in developing from the back-end
- Relational Database experience
- Web services and web development experience
- An understanding of project economics and how to estimate project time
- Ability to suggest changes with confidence, succinctly articulating the rationale
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
This role will bring you a lot of satisfaction and will allow you to develop your career. You'll need to possess a passion for technology and a work history that illustrates a strong direction aimed at career growth.
Don't miss this opportunity - APPLY NOW!
When sending through your CV please send it through in MS Word format.
Note: We review all CV's manually and you will be contacted if your skills and experience meet the requirements of any of our clients.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Applicants must be legally entitled to work in New Zealand. If you are not a NZ Citizen, you must have the right of permanent residence or a work permit.
Ref #JL- 642563
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.