|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 5 Mar, 1:04 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
This organisation has been in the headlines for all the right reasons. They have an enviable track record here in NZ and have secured large offshore deals that are going to require huge amounts of growth and investment in not only their infrastructure but their most valuable asset - people. After 20 odd years developing a set of real-time products that are used by people here and around the world they can point to various awards and recognition at the highest levels... they know their stuff.
This is your chance to join an expanding production support team and use your software development, scripting and modern tooling (automation/containerisation/continuous delivery) skills to refine and enhance their product suite so it can deliver value and efficiency to clients. Here you are encouraged to share ideas, insight and offer problem solving thinking to contribute to a better user experience for all.
Skills and Experience
- Solid understanding of programming languages such as Java, Groovy, Volocity or C#
- Experience with web services, REST and SOAP
- Experience working within an agile framework with teams of business analysts, testers and developers across the full SDLC
- SCCM - (software configuration and change management) or SVN for version control (exposure to GIT ideal)
- Prior exposure to Gherkin and Jenkins
- Positive can do approach to solutioning and problem solving
We need you to step up and join this bustling team of professionals to continue progressing this rapidly expanding offering and provide production and implementation support for worldwide clients. There is no limit to your career here, once you have product knowledge you can move into Business Analysis, Project Management, development or implementation positions and travel to other offices if that's of interest.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.