|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||$100-120k neg -|
|Listed||Tue 6 Mar, 4:49 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
They have offices in the UK, USA and Europe and have successfully run pilot programmes in these counties with a strong uptake thereafter.
We now seeking a highly skilled front end developer with strong Angular skills to assist in delivering solutions and undertake work both within a team environment as well as delivery initiatives on your own.
We are seeking a thinker, someone who asks and probes and doesn't just accept - if you like to delve into the "why are we doing things this way, is there a better way" , this should be a company you consider as that approach will be welcomed.
The nuts and bolts;
In-depth knowledge of the following:
- At least one of the more modern frameworks (We use Angular 1)
- HTML5 and a CSS preprocessor
- Working cross browser and cross device
TDD, or at least, unit testing
- Experience with designing and building for WCAG & WAI-ARIA Accessibility compliance
- CSS3 animations and transitions
- Automated testing scripts like Protractor, Karma
- Frontend build tools
- Large scale CSS and the various methodologies to accomplish that
- Git, Jira, Jenkins
Call Hugh - lets have a chat and see if this is the role for you
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.