|Listed||Thu 8 Mar, 3:24 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
My client is a global and fully Agile organisation in the insurance industry where they deliver superior quality health care and financial protection programs.
What will you do?
This role reports to the Solution Architect and sits in the "core" team of around 7-9 developers who work very collaboratively. You will be responsible for maintaining the overall design, structure and stability of the application solutions.
As an agile expert, you must also help the team to work together in an agile fashion, to jointly own the solution, and to interface well with other parts of the organisation.
A day in the life:
- Understanding the requirements
- Working closely with the Solutions Architect to help implement new standards, technologies or methodologies
- Formulating the design with the Solution Architect
- Communicating the architecture
- Supporting and working with the developers team
- Verifying the implementation
- Reviewing development assignments for quality, accuracy, and adherence to appropriate best practice
- SQL, specifically MS SQL Server
- Computer Science or relevant degree qualified
- Capable of planning, documenting, leading and owning the delivery of functional areas against deadlines
- 6+ years of relevant software engineering experience, ?relevant? being: Developing Internet-scale multiuser web / mobile / cloud type software products
- Experience working on cloud infrastructure platforms is desirable
- Solid experience with the AGILE methodology
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Discounted health insurance and 20% discount off other insurances
- 50% paid for any gym membership
- Share program
- 5% KPI bonus
For further information please call Lisa Smellie on 0800 29 89 99 or apply by clicking on the 'Apply for this job' button.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.