|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 28 Mar, 9:17 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Do you want to lead and mentor a large group of highly-skilled mobile software developers? Do you want to develop capability in others and drive improvements across multiple scrum team and locations? Do you want to deliver 1000’s of app releases to millions of customers? Yes? Then keep reading!
- Deliver high quality mobile software, through multiple scrum teams across global locations
- Provide technical leadership within the development team
- Technical ownership of consistent, timely, reliable and quality releases based on a DevOps approach and mind-set.
- Mentor and coach team members technical skills
- Work with managers and architecture to drive improvements and direction
- Identify and implement continuous improvements to the development practise
- Contribute to overall product development strategy and approach alongside other development leads.
- 6+ years hands-on software development experience
- Proven skills and experience with mobile app development for either Android or iOS (with knowledge of the other)
- Experience with mentoring or coaching for continuous improvement in development teams
- Full SDLC experience in an Agile environment
- Exceptional communication skills and a “can do” approach
- Product development experience would be advantageous.
- Releasing apps to app stores in a commercial environment would be highly advantageous
In return you'll receive the chance to work with some of the finest talent in the fintech space. We’re #FISVProud to be part of a global team developing mobile and online banking products that are used by millions around the world.
We like to work hard, build great products and do good in our community. With pool tables, foosball, cool deck spaces complete with BBQs, our open plan offices set us up to make things happen. Check out how we like to have fun and do good via our Facebook page > https://www.facebook.com/FiservNZ/