|Listed||Wed 28 Mar, 11:04 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Highly technical and exciting solutions driven environment
- Excellent salary and opportunity to work on exciting projects
- Wellington CBD location
Your new company
Your new role
- Designing, building and integrating software solutions for clients
- Ensuring that the chosen software development life cycle methodology is followed through the life of a project
- Achieving and maintaining accreditation/certification in relevant product and technology areas
- Assisting with resolution of incidents and problems for the company's supported applications; while also suggesting improvements to the company's service offerings, methodology and techniques
What you'll need to succeed
- Computer Science Degree or equivalent required
- Must have completed several independent projects in a development role
- Broad and diverse experience in the development and integration of software solutions
What you'll get in return
Excellent salary and development program, and an opportunity to work in a highly trained and qualified team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.