|Location||Napier, Hawke's Bay|
|Pay & Benefits||80k, good lifestyle, and low stress role|
|Listed||Fri 30 Mar, 8:41 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Your skillset needs to include experience from server and database management through to front end JS/HTML, and everything in between.
5+ years experience.
Full time, 38 hours / week.
The application is an angular web app running on phonegap iOS/Android, with a PHP based admin backend, running on LAMP servers.
This role is for someone based in New Zealand long term, that can work self-managed, with high attention to detail and rigorous testing procedures. Preference given if able to be based in Hawkes Bay.
- Maintenance and optimisation of AWS EC2 servers
- Feature improvements to PHP/Jquery admin panel and interface
- API endpoint maintenance
- Maintenance and improvements of phonegap/ionic/angular mobile app codebase
- Submissions to itunes and play store
- App interface improvements / features
- Debugging and bug fixing
- Experienced workflow with git repos
- Working closely with project managers and designers, so good communication is key
- Experience building M$ phone apps an advantage.