|Company||Busy Bees Services Ltd|
|Location||Manukau City, Auckland|
|Pay & Benefits||$40,000 to $50,000 PA|
|Listed||Tue 3 Apr, 10:52 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
We are looking for an IT Support Technician to join our national head office based in Mt Wellington, Auckland. This is a good opportunity for someone who has 2 years’ of website development, implementing and supporting networks and systems.
• Designing, developing, installing and maintaining our in house Customer Relationship Management Programme linking the company to commercial customers and franchises.
• Determining software and hardware requirements to provide solutions to problems.
• Responding to enquiries about software and hardware problems
• Adapting existing programs and processes to meet users’ requirements
• Downloading and installing appropriate software
• Ensuring efficient utilisation of applications and equipment
• Implementing computer networks
• Designing and maintaining the company website
• Repairing and replacing peripheral equipment such as terminals, printers and modems
• Administration of the online computer network and company database
• Managing any staff or franchise issues, such as online requests for billing, invoicing, customer information, feedback, refund, claiming of costs and so on.
• The ability to resolve customer issues, particularly in relation to technical or website related issues and any other level of troubleshooting.
The successful candidate must demonstrate the following skills:
• Excellent Technical understanding
• Exceptional Troubleshooting skills for peripheral and networks maintenance.
• Excellent Communications skills, both verbal and written.
• Information and Technology qualification.
• Proven work History in similar environment.
• High level of Windows Operating Systems and Windows-based applications literacy
• Networking TCP/IP, Firewalls & Routing
• Microsoft Office (Including MS Office 365)
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.