|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 9 Apr, 1:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Why read on:
- You`ll be part of a young and energetic team who have a passion for sharing their knowledge and learning new things.
- The chance to contribute ideas and suggestions to the team`s future strategy.
- An emphasis on researching new technology and frameworks to improve on the build and delivery of software for customers.
- This piece of work is a key initiative in driving their products forward in the digital age, and you will work in a true Agile environment.
Our client has an online payment processing platform that is growing fast, and they need a .Net Software Engineer to join their engineering team. You will contribute to building new software and helping to maintain existing software, more specifically you`ll be focused on the development, release and support of .NET software and the platform that it runs on. You will be immersed in a DevOps culture, so you`ll also be helping to define the underlying infrastructure that hosts the software with a focus on automating as much as possible, including deployment and maintenance tasks. You`ll work closely with Software Engineers, QA Engineers, Product Engineers and the Architecture and Infrastructure teams who`ll love to catch up with you over weekly lunches together.
What we will be looking for:
- 3+ years of experience with C# .NET, ASP.NET, MVC
- 3+ years of experience with SQL/T-SQL
- 2+ years of Web Services, REST experience.
- A tertiary qualification in computing, engineering or other analytical discipline that relates to the IT industry and/or equivalent industry experience.
- Auckland CBD location.
- Base salary plus bonus and benefits.
If this sounds like you, please apply now for a prompt response. You must have the right to live and work in NZ and be available for an interview in person at short notice.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.