|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Wed 11 Apr, 2:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Solid experience in developing with the Umbraco platform?
- Have you developed websites and applications on desktop?
- Experience through the entire lifecycle of digital development from Information
Our client is a team of digital designers and developers driven by a passion for great ideas with proven results. As a critical member of the team, you will apply your impressive backend skills to develop and deliver solutions for a variety of online projects ranging from immersive websites to mobile apps and games working directly with some great local and international companies.
You need to be a highly motivated, organised and passionate person that is willing to tackle demanding tasks and take responsibility for actions, using your initiative to make suggestions and working to make things happen. You must excel at managing delivery, with a keen ability to define team and project objectives including expectations and deadlines and monitor the progress of your projects against targets.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Project planning
- Software design & architecture
- Write clean maintainable code based on SOLID principles
- Bug fixing & support work
- Hosting maintenance
- DevOps - Test your own work
- Be involved in process improvement
- Be on a weekly out of hours support roster rotated between all BE developers
- Liaise with the design and development teams to ensure understanding of the initial requirements of features.
- Review new features and improvements against their original requirements, including having an awareness of the interconnectedness of different functions within the product and testing other relevant and related functions
- Solid experience in developing with the Umbraco platform
- At least 4+ years of experience and a high level of proficiency developing backend systems using a combination of .NET, MVC, MSSQL
- Experience in developing web based applications and API's.
- A good understanding of testing applications with an excellent eye for detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
- Understanding of SOLID design principles and software design patterns
- Experience in the Azure platform.
- Experience with Visual Studio Team Services, Jira / Confluence, a plus.
- Experience in devops
- Experience in AngularJS, React, HTML/css a plus
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.