|Pay & Benefits||Annual Package|
|Listed||Tue 19 Jun, 7:02 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Furthermore you will also be comfortable in a customer-facing role communicating to clients who have varying technical abilities, as well as internal staff. Quality is key, as is an ability to understand customer requirements and translate them into a technical reality that is extendable and maintainable.
Further to this you will bring the following skillset:
- Minimum of 3 years development experience across the force.com platform. Ideally you will have strong experience with other languages including, PHP, C#, .Net. or Java.
- Extensive understanding of APEX and Visual Force coding and best practices
- Excellent knowledge of bi-directional data integration using SOAP-based and REST-based web services
- Experience in deploying Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Communities or Force.com Sites, and Salesforce1
- Experience in developing integration processes using SalesForce.com`s Web Services API and third-party integration tools (Apex Data Loader, Pervasive, etc).
- Proficiency in HTML/XHTML, XML, and AJAX
- Experience with 3rd party tools including: Conga, Docusign, Gridbuddy, Documill Explorer, Formyoula etc.
You will be passionate about delivering bleeding edge force.com solutions whilst maintaining a positive work/life balance.
If this sounds like you apply now!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.