|Pay & Benefits||Salary Negotiable on Experience|
|Listed||Thu 28 Jun, 5:32 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
A 100% New Zealand owned organisation providing services to businesses and individuals. With 280+ employees a customer centric view and proud history, this is an employer of choice.
What will you do?
To provide development and maintenance services for information systems, databases and interfaces, through requirements capture, analysis, design, programming, testing, implementation and support.
You will be involved in a range of projects across core business systems, business driven technology changes and integration amongst others.
A day in the life:
- Elicit Solution Requirements
- Provide Solution Design
- Application & Database Development
- Support and Maintain Systems
- Commercial development experience in the Jade programming language
- Mulesoft experience is advantageous
- Other technologies of interested include:
- Analysis experience and writing specifications
- Experience across the SDLC
- Strong communication skills
What it's like to work here:
People enjoy working in this team because of the variety of projects and commitment to improving their systems in web and digital.
What's in it for you?
- A great work/life balance
- Financial incentives
- Insurance and health/wellbeing benefits
For further information please call Will Coleman on 03 9435 911 or apply by clicking on the 'Apply for this job' button.
NOTE to overseas enquiries and non-NZ residents:
Whereas we welcome international enquiries, only applicants that are legally entitled to work in New Zealand and can make themselves available for interviews in New Zealand will be considered for advertised positions.
Others may not necessarily be responded to.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.