|Listed||Sun 1 Jul, 4:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
Who are we?
Xero is a Kiwi company taking on the world. We've been disrupting the accounting software industry since 2006 with our cloud-based accounting solutions. Our software allows small businesses and their advisors real time access to their business accounting information - online, anytime, anywhere.
What's the job?
As a Salesforce Developer in the Customer Success Systems Team, you will work with the existing Salesforce specialists to drive development using Salesforce code to meet business needs. At your level of experience, you will provide input to Solutioning and the interpretation of Business Requirements, as well as high-level code reviews.
Xero has one of the most extensive Salesforce footprints in New Zealand, covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Analytics (WAVE), Community Cloud and Lightning.
What you'll do:
- Detailed Solution Design
- Working with the Technical lead to design and implement solutions
- High-level Code review
- Review and understand business requirements and create technical prototypes to address them
- Maintain and improve existing Salesforce code and triggers
What you need
- A clear understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile and Scrum methodologies
- ANT, Metadata API, GitHub, DX and JIRA are all preferred.
- Lightning skills preferred
- Proficient in Solution Design and High-Level Code review
- Excellent debugging and documentation skills to achieve the desired business functionality
- Experience in Salesforce Communities, Knowledge, and Lightning advantageous
- A commitment to the Xero values: #Human, #Champion, #Challenge, #Ownership, #Beautiful
What do we offer?
On offer is the opportunity to be part of a growing global success story, a fun, fast-paced work environment as well as a relaxed, supportive team. In addition to a competitive salary, you also become a part owner of Xero with an additional percentage of your salary being paid in shares!
This is a great opportunity for someone to make the role their own while developing their career in a large, innovative organization that loves delivering excellence.