|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Mon 2 Jul, 4:15 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Be at the forefront of the newest technologies in the market!
- Work on leading iOS development projects!
- Innovative Kiwi Technology Company expanding in the global marketplace
We are MEGA, we are forward-thinkers and innovators. Due to our constant growth and development, we are seeking an experienced Senior Customer and Desktop Support Technician to provide top-level help desk support to our customers based all over the world.
Our purpose? To achieve profitable growth coupled with constant innovation to meet the needs of their end users, alike. They are driven by their passion for the industry, their clients and leading the charge for emerging technologies.
This newly created role reports to the Head of Product, as our newest iOS Developer, on our world-leading cloud platform. You will be enabling users by providing them with cutting edge solutions while ensuring that we maintain the level of quality they deserve to expect.
You will be an experienced iOS Application Developer with 5+ years of experience, couple with a solid track record working on development improvements and product enhancements. Any experience with cloudbased solutions is highly desirable.
You will be joining an elite team in a fun environment where new challenges are presented daily and work is anything but boring. You will need to enjoy working in a team, be passionate about innovation, and keep in touch with the latest technology developments. The types of problems we're solving differ daily, however you will also be working on longer-term projects too.
This is an opportunity to join a company with world class software and first-rate developers, and to further your career as a specialist in your field.
- Demonstrated experience as an iOS Developer using ObjectiveC within a software development team
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
- Presentable and professional
- Self-starter and motivated individual
- Tertiary qualifications in Computer Science, Software
- Engineering or related field preferred
In return we offer
- A highly reputable international business offering variety and challenge.
- A diverse, supportive and flexible work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative.
- Competitive remuneration package and professional development opportunities.
- The opportunity to play a key role in the delivery of the company objectives
This position represents an excellent opportunity for a seasoned professional to further grow and enhance their career.
All applications will be treated with the utmost confidentiality.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.