|Location||Christchurch City, Canterbury|
|Listed||Thu 5 Jul, 10:06 am|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
- Enhance core systems experience and offering
- Define and direct architecture
- Translate Business needs
Who is hiring:
This organisation is a large enterprise running MS Navision, Sharepoint, CRM and specialist in-house developed applications that are well embedded. They are a centre of excellence with high quality standards and are known to accelerate careers of astute and talented people.
This role sits between development and business and you will be the 'go to' person for their core business applications, liaising with business stakeholders on best solutions while keeping the overall architecture and ICT strategy in mind. You will influence the way the organisation uses their solutions and enable integration, interface and performance efficiency. Because you come from a software development background you can relate to what is viable and possible and you will be influential in terms of new technologies applied.
What you will need:
- Demonstrable skills in designing business systems integration solutions from user requirements
- A minimum of 5 years implementing and supporting line of business software solutions using technologies such as C#, HTML, Java script. T-SQL knowledge is desirable.
- A hands-on software development background in a variety of OO languages.
- Experience in system fault finding / debugging to track down and fix processes/integration errors
- Willingness and ability to create concise documentation to describe systems design and implementation
- Ability to communicate across a number of levels within an organisation from end users to senior managers
What's in it for you?
You will work for a high profile employer who will enable you to progress quickly in your career. The remuneration will reflect the importance of this role to the organization.
This role is only open to candidates who are legally entitled to work in NZ and are currently living here or are arriving within the next 4 weeks.
To register your interest for this role please apply online here to Heidi Griffiths with your CV and covering letter stating reference 1040
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.