|Location||North Shore City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 5 Jul, 4:00 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
...for an experienced technical lead with expertise in C or C++ and above two years of experience mentoring others and in project management of software products.
The inside word...
- Be a part of a talented & geographically diverse R & D team spread across the globe.
- Lead and mentor a team of software engineers.
- Drive the entire SDLC and provide delivery plans & project tracking, in conjunction with Product Managers, System Engineers and UX Designers.
- Manage project risks and resourcing and communication of these to stakeholders.
- Hands-on development is a core part of this role and you must love writing top-class code in C++/ C.
Why you`re a legend...
- You have more than 10 years of experience in C++ development
- Strong understanding of OOP, with 5+ years of experience in this
- You are an experienced and capable leader and have managed other developers for 2+ years
- 2+ years of experience in software project planning and delivery
- You have a passion for software development, excellent communication & leadership skills, along with high levels of motivation
- Exposure to Android development experience using NDK, React Native or experience with QML would be highly desired, as would be UI design and implementation, QT, DSP, Consumer Electronics, Radar technology or embedded programming.
Let`s get started!
Apply today! If you have any questions, call Gayatri Soni Singh on 092814150 for a confidential chat.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.