|Listed||Wed 9 Oct, 12:01 pm|
|Type||Full time, Permanent|
|Reference||SR - Ecosystems|
The developer platform team have the demanding (and extremely rewarding) task of developing for developers. With over 60,000 users of our API and developer tools and 800+ apps on our marketplace we have the largest ecosystem of integrated applications in the SaaS accounting space; it's a pretty vibrant developer ecosystem as you can see!
We're looking for engineers with a proven background in .Net application development as well as a love for open source tooling and Agile software development practices. This is an exciting space and we're constantly challenging the status quo, building new services delivering stacks of customer value daily. Our teams are working on a mixture of exciting heritage AND greenfield products and are built on modern technology stacks using AWS, .Net Core, Node JS and React, amongst others.
You can be a part of it!
Developers work in a collaborative team environment, continually delivering improvements and features to our customers while being innovative.
At Xero, we trust you to build your career to the best of your ability and we will support your desire for learning with training and career mentorship to help you flourish. As part of our awesome package, you'll receive Xero shares and a Life Insurance package as well as a variety of other perks to make your time here that much more fun.
Our facilities and PX teams work hard to give us great workspaces with all the tech company perks so join us and experience our awesome culture.
What we're looking for:
- A mix of frontend and backend skills.
- An understanding of how Agile, Lean and DevOps principles enable software teams to deliver value to users more effectively.
- A growth mindset and excitement about tackling the next challenge with your team.
- A collaborative approach to delivery where you work closely with other Developers, Product Owners, and Designers.
- We believe in treating your work like a craft - love what you do!
We like to keep things real and encourage everyone to maintain a healthy work/life balance. There are loads of additional perks we enjoy:
- Work in bright modern offices with adjustable desks so you can sit or stand.
- We are family-friendly we have flexible hours to suit your lifestyle.
- Barista coffee machines, complimentary fresh fruit, and fizzy drinks.
- We have a gym in our office building where we also host fitness classes. We run wellness programs, get discounted gym memberships, and have onsite physio visits.
- Every Friday afternoon we have an office-wide social event that includes drinks and food.
- A diverse range of social clubs and sports teams you can join.
- Xero is an NZ Immigration Accredited Employer and Rainbow Tick certified too.
Apply now with your CV and cover letter!