|Location||Auckland City, Auckland|
|Listed||Thu 10 Oct, 9:37 am|
|Type||Full time, Contract/Temp|
You will need to have hands-on experience in developing and configuring using the Microsoft PowerApps Platform including model driven development apps.
You will also be needing experience in automating business processes using Microsoft Flow and building/integrating APIs using the Microsoft platform. You will also be involved in designing, building, and configuring digital workflows and forms.
Experience in SharePoint, Portal configuration, React Native and other O365 apps would be beneficial.
- Extensive experience in Microsoft PowerApps
- Experience in some Office365 Apps
- Experience in automating business processes using Microsoft Flow
- Building/integrating APIs
- Digital workflow experience
- Experience of working with common data models
If this sounds like a role you’re interested in, and you tick all the boxes, please APPLY NOW!!